Combining modern looks with precision thermostatic performance, the GT250 Bar Mixer Shower is a fantastic option for everyday showering. Brand new for 2013, this thermostatic mixer shower features a quality brass bodied exposed valve finished in chrome to complement all styles of bathroom. Separate water flow and temperature controls allow each user to select their perfect showering experience.
Bar Mixer Shower User Features
An adjustable height shower head enables the whole family to shower in comfort and the choice of three spray patterns allows each user to select a mode to suit their requirements. For extra peace of mind, a maximum temperature override button is provided for user safety. The shower head features rub clean nozzles to enable easy cleaning.
Replacing a Bar Mixer Shower
If you’re thinking about replacing a current thermostatic mixer shower, the GT250 Bar Mixer Shower is a suitable replacement for all bar valves with standard ¾” connectors at 150mm centres.
3 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Valve)
2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Head and Kit)
The GT250 Bar Mixer Shower is suitable for all water systems.
Discover all showers in the GT mixer shower range.
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Brass bodied valve
- Temperature override button for peace of mind
- Suitable as a replacement for all bar valves with standard ¾” connectors at 150mm centres
- Shower rail 450mm long
- Chrome 3 spray shower head
- 1.25m hardwearing black/chrome easy clean shower hose
- Guarantee: Valve = 3 years; Shower Head and Kit = 2 years
- Suitable for all water systems
- Valve inlets – ¾” female connections at 150mm centres
- Adjustable inlet connectors provided (130 – 170mm)
- Inlets - hot on left/cold on right
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.1 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (static)
- Maximum hot water inlet temp: 65° C
- GT250 Installation Guide