The GT350 Luxury Bar Mixer Shower is a stylish thermostatic shower suitable for all household water systems. New to Gainsborough’s range of bar mixer showers, the sleek and sophisticated GT350 features separate flow and temperature controls to allow users to select their ideal showering experience.
Designer Style Bar Mixer Shower
A designer style shower rail and hose complete the look of this luxury bar shower. Users can select from a choice of three spray patterns on the chrome shower head, whilst the adjustable height shower head enables the whole family to shower in comfort. The brass-bodied bar valve is finished in contemporary chrome to add a touch of style to any bathroom.
Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower
Packed full of features, including separate flow and temperature controls, the thermostatic GT350 also has a temperature override button on the control to provide extra safety when selecting higher temperatures – particularly useful for younger or more vulnerable users. The adjustable shower rail included with the GT350 Luxury Bar Mixer Shower makes it an ideal solution as a replacement shower, as the rail fixings can be adjusted to cover existing holes.
3 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Valve)
2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Head and Kit)
The GT350 luxury bar mixer shower is suitable for all water systems: High Pressure, Combi Boiler and Gravity-Fed.
Discover all showers in the GT mixer shower range.
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Brass bodied valve
- Temperature override button for peace of mind
- Suitable as a replacement for all bar valves with standard ¾” connectors at 150mm centres
- Shower rail 600mm long with adjustable fixing centres
- Chrome 3 spray shower head
- 1.25m deluxe chrome easy clean shower hose
- Guarantee: Valve = 3 years; Shower Head and Kit = 2 years
- Suitable for all water systems
- Valve inlets – ¾” female connections at 150mm centres
- Adjustable inlet connectors provided (130 – 170mm)
- Inlets - hot on left/cold on right
- Minimum operating pressure: 0.1 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (static)
- Maximum hot water inlet temp: 65° C
- GT350 Installation Guide