A wonderful addition to our range of thermostatic mixer showers, the GT450 is a fantastic family shower with a dual shower head. Immerse yourself with the 180mm fixed overhead drencher head or choose the flexibility of the chrome single spray adjustable shower head – the choice is yours!
The GT450 bar mixer shower features a brass-bodied valve finished in stylish chrome to complement any type of bathroom, whether contemporary or more traditional, and is an ideal choice for over-bath showers. This universal bar mixer shower is suitable for use with high pressure, combi boiler and boosted gravity fed water systems.
Dual Shower Head
Separate flow and temperature controls allow each user to select their perfect showering experience, and the flow control handle features an integrated diverter control allowing users to switch effortlessly between the two shower heads. The adjustable shower head features an anti-swivel hose connector to prevent the hose from twisting, and therefore helping to prolong the life of the 1.25m deluxe chrome easy clean shower hose.
Replacement Bar Shower
If you are replacing a bar mixer shower, the versatile GT450 will be a suitable replacement for all bar valves with standard ¾” connectors at 150mm centres. After all, why have just one shower head when you can have two?
Suitable for High Pressure/Combi and Boosted Gravity water systems
3 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Valve)
2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee (Head and Kit)
Discover all showers in the GT mixer shower range.
- Separate flow and temperature controls
- Flow control handle features integrated diverter control
- Temperature override button for peace of mind
- Brass bodied valve
- Suitable as a replacement for all bar valves with standard ¾” connectors at 150mm centres
- Rail 1070mm long measured from the top of the valve to the top of the fixed head arm (fixed length and not suitable to be cut during installation)
- 180mm drencher head
- Chrome single spray shower head with anti-swivel hose connector
- 1.25m deluxe chrome easy clean hose
- Guarantee: Valve = 3 years; Shower Head and Kit = 2 years
- Suitable for High Pressure/Combi and Boosted Gravity water systems
- Valve inlets – ¾” female connections at 150mm centres
- Adjustable inlet connectors provided (130 – 170mm)
- Inlets - hot on left/cold on right
- Minimum operating pressure: 1 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (static)
- Maximum hot water inlet temp: 65° C
- GT450 Installation Guide