The 10.5 gse is the most powerful of our new graphite electric shower range, and will provide the highest flow of water. The 10.5 gse features advanced showering technology to provide a comfortable and easy experience for the whole family. This technology includes an over temperature protect system, which protects the user from selecting unsafe water temperatures, as well as a phased shut-down safety feature, which flushes out residual hot water after the shower has ended. This not only protects the next user from hot water temperatures, but also reduces limescale around the heating element, prolonging the life of the shower.
The design of this new 10.5kW graphite electric shower is both simple and classic – a single start/stop push button and one dial to control both temperature and flow keeps the shower easy to operate. Our advanced technology means that no other buttons or dials are required, as the shower automatically adjusts for changes in the mains water pressure supply.
The three mode shower head offers users a choice of spray patterns and contains patented, flexible nozzles, which expand and contract depending on the rate of flow. These ‘active’ nozzles are unique to Gainsborough and ensure that the shower head maintains an even spray pattern. In addition, the ‘push click’ connection on the shower hose prevents it from twisting.
This shower would be the perfect option for anyone looking for a grey electric shower to create a striking statement within their bathroom design.
Free 1 year manufacturer guarantee
- 10.5kW power rating @240V
- Graphite finishes with fully chromed accessories
- Easy to operate
- Push button start/stop
- Single dial controls both flow and temperature
- Three mode shower head with rub-clean spray plate to minimise build-up of limescale
- Swivel 'push click' shower head to hose connection - prevents shower hose from twisting
- Phased shutdown safety feature, protecting subsequent users and prolonging the life of the shower
- Over temperature protection system, which protects users from selecting an unsafe temperature
- 1 year guarantee
- BEAB approved
- Minimum operating pressure - 0.09MPa (0.9 bar) (at a flow rate of 8 litres per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure - 1.0MPa (10 bar)
- Water entry - 15mm top, bottom or rear on right side of unit to 15mm push fit connector (provided)
- Cable entry - top, bottom or rear on right side of unit
- Unit dimensions - H297 x W218 x D104mm
- Cable size chart