Combining a contemporary graphite finish with a minimalistic design, our new 9.5 gse electric shower is a practical and convenient choice for your bathroom shower, and the 9.5kW engine ensures a comfortable showering experience for all. Easy-to-use for the whole family, the 9.5 gse electric shower features a start/stop push button and a single dial that controls both the flow rate and temperature. Our advanced showering technology means that no other switches or buttons are required, and consequently, optimum power is provided all year round. There is no need for users to select a High, Medium or Low setting to cope with changes in water temperature throughout the year.
The 9.5 gse electric shower has the following safety features:
- Over temperature protection – which protects the user from selecting dangerously high water temperatures
- Phased shutdown – which switches the shower off gradually to flush out any residual hot water. This feature also reduces limescale around the heating element, prolonging the life of the shower.
The shower head of the 9.5 gse electric shower has advanced, flexible nozzles. These patented ‘active’ nozzles expand and contract according to the rate of water flow, maintaining an even spray pattern, and are unique to Gainsborough Showers. The attractive charcoal colour of this electric shower makes it an ideal solution for any homeowners wishing to complement a neutral colour scheme in their bathroom with its striking design.
Free 1 year manufacturer guarantee
- 9.5kW power rating @240V
- Graphite finish with fully chromed accessories
- Simple to use
- Push button start/stop
- Single dial controls both flow and temperature
- Single mode shower head with rub-clean spray plate to minimise build-up of limescale
- Swivel 'push click' showerhead to hose connection - prevents shower hose from twisting
- Phased shutdown safety feature – which protects the next user from high temperatures
- Over temperature protection system - protects users from selecting an unsafe temperature
- 1 year guarantee
- BEAB approved
- Minimum operating pressure - 0.09MPa (0.9 bar) (at a flow rate of 8 litres per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure - 1.0MPa (10 bar)
- Water entry - 15mm top, bottom or rear on right side of unit to 15mm push fit connector (provided)
- Cable entry - top, bottom or rear on right side of unit
- Unit dimensions - H297 x W218 x D104mm
- Cable size chart