Part of our newest electric shower range, the GSX 8.5kW shower is a fantastic addition to the Gainsborough Showers family.
Finished in stylish gloss white, with chrome and white detailing and accessories, the new 8.5kW GSX shower will complement any style of bathroom.
8.5kW Electric Showers
Available with an 8.5kW engine power rating, our most popular engine size, the 8.5 GSX is simple to operate, with a power on LED light which illuminates once the power is switched on. A manual rotary heat control features 4 heat settings to suit any mood, including cold water only, perfect for a quick cool down shower after a run or on a hot summer’s day. A low pressure warning light indicator provides instant feedback should there be any water supply issues.
Simple to use electric showers
The new GSX electric shower has an adjustable height shower rail system to allow comfortable use for all members of the family, whilst the 3 spray handset allows you to choose a spray pattern to suit your requirements. A notable click spray pattern setting enables the user to easily identify and switch between different spray patterns.
Gainsborough Showers guarantee
Our new electric showers come with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee providing peace of mind for you and your family.
Discover all showers in the GSX electric shower range
- 8.5kW power rating @240V
- Gloss white finish with chrome detail colour finish
- White & chrome shower rail with white shower head
- 4 heat settings including cold water only
- Manual rotary heat setting controls - simple to operate
- Power on LED light
- Low pressure warning light indicator
- Adjustable height shower rail system
- 3 spray handset with 3 separate patterns
- Positive click spray pattern identification
- BEAB approved / WRAS approved / CE marked
- 2 year guarantee
- Suitable for Cold Mains water supply only
- Minimum operating pressure - 0.07MPa (0.7 bar) (at a flow rate of 8 litres per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure - 1.0MPa (10 bar)
- Water entry - 15mm top, bottom or rear on right side of unit, suitable for compression fitting (not provided)
- Cable entry - top, bottom or rear on right side of unit
- Unit dimensions - H325xW225xD110mm
- Cable size chart