The gloss white Stanza 9.5 has been specifically designed as a replacement electric shower. It has a number of features to make installation convenient including a large front cover to conceal marks from most previous installations, multiple water and cable entry options and a deep cover to make these connections easy.
The Stanza shower range has a simple and stylish design with a start/stop push button and a single dial which controls the flow rate and the temperature - our advanced technology means no other switches or buttons are needed.
For the optimum shower 'Spray Control' maximises the water flow by:
- automatically adjusting to the incoming mains water supply temperature
- maintaining an even spray pattern
The showerhead features unique 'active' silicone nozzles which expand and contract according to the rate of flow and a 'push click' connection that prevents the shower hose from twisting.
Free 1 year manufacturer guarantee
Spare parts for Stanza 9.5 White Electric Shower
Customer Reviews for the Stanza 9.5kW White Electric Shower:
"Wonderful tool for replacing an old Gainsborough shower led me straight to a fully compatible model."
Miss Holland, May 2012
"My previous Gainsborough shower has surpassed all expectations and I can only shower Gainsborough with praise on a well made product! This is why I am now purchasing yet another Gainsborough shower!"
Mr A Crossley, May 2012
"Great shower and happy with the product"
Mrs Youssof, April 2012
- 9.5kW power rating
- Gloss white finish with white and chrome accessories
- Simple to operate
- Push button start/stop
- Single dial controls both flow and temperature
- ‘Spray control’ maximises flow by adjusting to the incoming mains water supply temperature
- Three mode showerhead with rub-clean spray plate to minimise build up of limescale
- Swivel 'push click' showerhead to hose connection - prevents shower hose from twisting
- Phased shutdown safety feature
- Over temperature protection system - protects users from selecting an unsafe temperature
- An ideal replacement shower
- Generous footprint conceals marks left by most other electric showers
- Cable and water entry positions for new or existing connections
- Deep cover for ease of cable and pipe connections
- Two positions for earth cable connection
- Can be fitted very easily and quickly
- 1 year guarantee
- BEAB approved
- Minimum operating pressure - 0.09MPa (0.9 bar) (at a flow rate of 8 litres per minute)
- Maximum operating pressure - 1.0MPa (10 bar)
- Water entry - 15mm top, bottom or rear on right side of unit, suitable for compression elbow (not provided)
- Cable entry - top, bottom or rear on right side of unit
- Unit dimensions - H305xW239xD98mm
- Cable size chart